HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
Shipsurance is a discount shipping insurance provider that is integrated into ShipSaving. The Shipsurance able to offer you the lower insurance to your shipments at a discount rate! The ShipSaving starts to offer Shipsurnace services on April 26th, 2020.You can easily choose your preferred insurance type under the order summary page when you create a label. If you dig into the insurance price and claim process, please carefully read the following tutorial with us.
SHIPSURANCE COVERAGE DETAILS
Shipsuance will be used in conjunction with insurance provided by the carrier. Shipsurance will additionally insure the content of the carrier beyond the default insurance coverage. For example, if you choose Fedex home delivery, as FedEx covers $ 100 for shipment by default, so if your shipment is insured for $ 500, FedEx would cover the first 100 of the insured value, and Shipsurance would cover the remaining $ 400 of the shipment.
SHIPSURANCE PRICE LIST
* $100.00 units of coverage, per parcel.
* Please read the Shipsurance TERM OF USE before you purchase the insurance.
* Please aware: For both carrier and Shipsurance insurance, it is recommended to insure the package's exact price amount as it shows on your invoice. For example, if you put $1000 for a $600 package, when filing a claim, the insurance companies will still only refund you the $600. This means the customer is paying more for the insurance fee. To save you from unnecessary cost, please only put the amount that is on your invoice.
Conditions for Coverage
· The initial ‘per package’ limit will be $2,500.00.
· There will be a $1,000.00 submit for USPS First class and consolidators (FedEx Smart Post, UPS SurePost)
· Shipments must contain tracking.
DEFAULT INSURANCE COVERAGE OFFERED BY THE SHIPPING CARRIER
FILE A SHIPSURANCE CLAIM
File a claim for Shipsurance through this click. The example claim process is belowIf your Shipsurance claim requires you to send a form to your customer for signature, you can download the form from the attachment at the bottom of this article.
After submitting a Shipsurance claim, you can view the "Ship Insurance Claim Status" here.
· Customer files claim on our Shipsurance website(and with carrier if free liability coverage exists).
· Provides proof of value and shipping details.
· Provides claim statement from recipient stating damage or non-receipt.
· If damaged; provide photos and repair estimate, if applicable.
· Most claims processed within 5 business days.
· You can easily check your claim status.
Subscribe our newsletter to receive the latest news and exclusive offers every week. No spam.