ShipSaving is an All-in-one shipping solution software company established in 2018. It is born and is entirely oriented to the current e-commerce development trend. We are looking for a reliable and self-motivated individual to join our team!
- Collect and analyze market data for the company’s primary business areas, including similar shipping solution online platforms and logistics management software, etc.
- Collect valuable information from customers, research and analyze customer preference for shipping and logistics solutions, particularly based on online traffic using online tracking programs.
- Develop marketing plans for company’s online shipping platforms as well as key metrics for measuring various marketing plans’ effectiveness based on factors such as cost, revenue, referral level, and client conversion rate.
- Implement and evaluate the efficiency of different marketing approaches, including news media, social media platforms in both U.S. and China (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and WeChat), offline promotional events, and print advertisements.
- Prepare monthly market research reports and present results and updates on marketing performance; recommend actions to company management.
- Design, launch, and manage marketing and advertising campaigns in various medias such as YouTube, WeChat, radio station, newspaper, and other social media to expand the company’s market reach, goodwill, and brand awareness.
- Design, implement, and manage database of different marketing campaigns, its effectiveness, customer responses, referral rates, revenue growth, etc.; Generate qualified leads of potential clients via digital and traditional channels.
- Conduct comprehensive management control of budget planning and optimize marketing reach for both online social media and traditional marketing media.
- Provide insight and analysis on the value and potential ROI of new marketing platforms and emerging marketing channels.
- Develop and manage marketing content for the company’s website and marketing campaigns and events.
- Edit photos and make video tutorial for advertising and marketing purpose.
- Discover social media marketing tools for publishing and scheduling of posts, keyword tracking, multi-account management etc.
- Research and arrange marketing events, and arrange to attend events with a large pool of potential customers.
- Recommend new or updated marketing tools and software for purchase to company management.
- Keep abreast of latest marketing and promotion tools and strategies, especially new online marketing tools and technology.
- Participate in marketing department team building activities, such as marketing strategy formulation and sales/marketing strategy collaboration.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Strong ability in Microsoft Office, graphic design, and video editing.
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills (both verbal and written), and attention to detail.
Apply to Help Half Plus Inc, 17800 Castleton St, Ste 338, City of Industry, CA 91748.
⭐️ We provide rich benefits including medical insurance and dental insurance, paid leave, paid sick leave, paid holiday.
⭐️ If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and portfolio to us. We look forward to your joining!
⭐️ Please attach your design portfolio to your resume