ShipSaving is an All-in-one shipping solution software company established in 2018. It is born and is entirely oriented to the current e-commerce development trend. We are looking for a reliable and self-motivated individual to join our team!
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Collect and analyze valuable information from customers to improve better service.
- Maintain good feedback and rating of online social media accounts.
- Uphold company values and respect every customer, setting appropriate expectations.
- Create and write advertorials on WeChat and website
- Write and posts blogs, moments, and fun facts related to our services on several social media
- Generate qualified leads of potential clients via digital and traditional channels.
- Research and arrange events
- Edit photos and make video tutorial for advertising and marketing purpose
- Arrange to attend events with a large pool of potential customer
- Minimum one-year marketing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, personable, and professional. Motivated, passionate, and committed to effective communication
- Excellent analytical skills and sense of marketing trend
- Expertise in social media and photoshop programs, such as Instagram, Facebook, and Wechat, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- An E-commerce background or any related experiences is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Bilingual in Mandarin is required
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
✈️ We prefer candidates in Los Angeles
⭐️ We provide rich benefits including medical insurance and dental insurance, paid leave, paid sick leave, paid holiday.
⭐️ If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and portfolio to us. We look forward to your joining!
⭐️ Please attach your design portfolio to your resume