✨ShipSaving is an all-in-one shipping solution platform founded in 2019 and headquartered in Los Angeles, designed to provide efficient order processing and management services for personal users and e-commerce. We partner with USPS, DHL, UPS, and other carriers to deliver high-quality services, lost-cost shipping labels, and time-saving shipping solution software to consumers and merchants.✨
✨As a young company, Shipsaving is fast expanding while offering substantial support for employees' learning and personal development. We invite you to join us if you are creative, imaginative, and supportive!✨
We offer CPT, OPT，H1B Sponsorship, H1B Transfer, Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Paid Vacation Leave, and Paid Sick Leave. If you are interested in our company's recruitment opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Job Duties:
- Work with other team leaders to develop annual and continuous Sales plans with defined goals and objectives that support segment-specific strategies.
- Actively monitoring and reporting on issues affecting the sales geographies and segments, including pricing, competitive pressures, distribution, talent, market/industry movements and other business and/or customer challenges that impact regional performance
- Facilitates timely response and resolution to customers' requests and escalations
- Continual in-person coaching and mentoring of Sales Manager and Sales Representative, maintaining cutting-edge sales techniques.
- Scrutinize and proactively manage measures of point of sale success, sales plan effectiveness, and customer satisfaction.
- Create an environment that fosters high performance, learning, and initiative.
- Demonstrates building partnerships with other business groups to identify and initiate multiple product solutions at the account level.
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show. Proactively explore and market the company's business to potential clients.
- Exhibit superior knowledge of competitor products and capabilities, along with general market trends.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high-level of customer satisfaction
- Communicating with, aligning, and collaborating with the extended team to execute the Account strategy- includes cross-functional team members, Marketing, Product Marketing, etc.
- Understands, supports, and enforces the company’s policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all the company's customers.
- Understands, supports, and enforces corporate policies regarding customer entertainment and customer relations
- College Degree- preferred majors Business, Marketing or other related experience equivalence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM (HubSpot), ERP system.
- Proven selling and customer relationship and territory management skills to navigate a sales process, maintain existing relationships, and build in-roads into new/competitive accounts.
- Demonstrated success in establishing go-to-market strategies and corporate sales planning.
- Presentation/communication skills, including experience presenting to C-suite leaders.
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to job, environmental, and industry changes.
- Success in building sales channels and partnerships with direct, in-direct, and partners.
- Proven success in coaching, mentoring and developing sales teams.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills and ability to leverage data to take corrective action.
- A professional presence that influences desired results with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability of critical and agile thinking
- Self-starter, self-motivator
- A leader knows how to take the shoulder, share the vision, encourage the heart, able to model the way.
- Bilingual in Mandarin is required
- Employee discount
- Health Insurance & Dental Insurance & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Leave & Paid Holidays
- Support CPT/OPT/H1B/H1B Transfer
- Retirment Plan