We are seeking a full-time Software Quality Assurance Engineer. If you are someone who…
ShipSaving is an All-in-one shipping solution software company established in 2018. It is born and is entirely oriented to the current e-commerce development trend. We are looking for a reliable and self-motivated individual to join our team! ✨
- Design, implement and maintain software testing scripts, scenarios, and procedures for the entire systems.
- Develop and maintain end-to-end automation testing frameworks and automation suites for front-end and back-end testing of a responsive portal application which uses microservices.
- Develop automation scripts utilizing different browser tools, and mobile technologies.
- Test various parts of company’s software at different stages of development.
- Monitor software development process to ensure design quality, making sure that the software adheres to industry standards.
- Integrate with third-party e-commerce platforms including Ebay, Wayfair, Newegg using technologies such as RESTful API, GraphQL, AWS, Spring Boot, Microservice, MySQL, Git, Java, etc.
- Write SQL queries and use Redis, log system to troubleshoot and debug.
- Perform functional testing, API testing, load testing, stress testing and automated testing using JUnit, Postman, Java and Selenium.
- Use defect tracking tool Jira to keep track of requirements and bugs.
- Analyze customers’ requirement and provide technical support to companies integrated with our company open API.
- Document bug fixing, and provide feedback within the software development team and communicate with stakeholders both external or internal regarding usability and functionality.
- Determine timelines for projects within the company.
- Constantly improve company products to meet the ultimate user experience.
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
Apply to Help Half Plus Inc, 17800 Castleton St, Ste 338, City of Industry, CA 91748.
⭐️ We provide rich benefits including medical insurance and dental insurance, paid leave, paid sick leave, paid holiday.
⭐️ If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and portfolio to us. We look forward to your joining!
⭐️ Please attach your design portfolio to your resume